- To ensure that all the employees and contractors work in a safe environment.
- To identify and eliminate all the risks by implementing adequate preventive measures.
- To render health and safety training to all relevant individuals of the company.
- To install, sustain and practice a certifiable occupational health and safety management system (OHSAS: 18001).
- To make sure that all activities are in compliance with applicable health and safety norms.
BENARA SOLAR is committed to developing a culture of safety through active leadership at every level and ensuring that resources are made accessible to implement this policy.
This policy applies to all business and project-related activities of BENARA SOLAR. All employees and contractors of BSPL are required to adhere to this policy.